Thursday, June 5, 2008

9 Principles

Change is hard for anybody. Sometimes it's even hard for us as teachers because change happens more than we want it to. Personally, I like change because I think it helps me grow as a person not just as a teacher. I see a lot of what we are doing with technology and where we are headed as change in the right direction. I wish every teacher in every school could see that. I don't think you are doing your best teaching if you're not willing to learn yourself. We all know it's hard to get everyone on board with a new change but if administration is on board I think it helps. I have to admit I am one of those people who does not like the unexpected. But with all the changes in technology, I have learned to "learn from my mistakes" and know that I'm probably not going to get it right the first time. And that's o.k.

No comments: