Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tuesday reflection

Wow! There's a lot of web tools out there! It's great to see such a variety. As creative as we teachers are, I know we would come up with many ways to use them. I also liked the bundling of the tags on the delicious accounts. That's one thing I know I will definitely do! Plus the music--I love that there is something out there that is free and I can listen to at school when my room is empty. I'm one who needs music to keep moving and working. I'm also anxious to check teachertube and figure out a way to use google earth int he classroom.

2 comments:

Katie Morrow said...

Good reflection. I like seeing what is meaningful to you.

Kaye Appleby said...

I was also amazed how many web tools are out there. I need to find more time to try some of them out.